On Tuesday, May 16, voters in Lake George Central School District passed a $24,808,692 budget proposal for the 2023-24 school year. Learn more about the budget process on our Budget & Finance page.
Running for the Board
Are you looking to run for a position? The New York State School Boards Association provides a guide to get started.
- March 20, 2023- Nominating petitions available to board candidates
- March 31, 2023- First public notice published
- April 4, 2023 – Budget approved by the Board at its regular BOE meeting. Undistributed Budget and Anticipated Revenues Presentation High School Library, 7 pm
- April 5- April 21, 2023- Property Tax Report Card filed
- May 2, 2023 – Public Hearing on Proposed Budget and Meet the Candidates High School Auditorium, 7 pm
- April 13, 2023 (No later than 4/22/21) – Property Tax Report Card filed
- April 17, 2023 – Petitions from BOE candidates due by 5:00 pm in the District Clerk’s Office
- May 2, 2023 – Public Hearing at 7:00 pm; Meet the Candidates Night; Deadline for requests by mail for Absentee Ballots
- May 16, 2023 – ANNUAL MEETING/ELECTION /BUDGET VOTE – All absentee ballots must be returned to the District Clerk by 5:00 pm.