Welcome to Lake George Central School District
All children entering Lake George Central School District will register with Natalie Fullen, Central Registrar, at the Jr.-Sr. High School located at 381 Canada Street, Lake George. Children who will be five years old by December 1st are eligible to enroll for Kindergarten. Upon completion of registration, parents will be contacted by either the Elementary School Main Office with homeroom information or the High School Guidance Office for an appointment to develop a schedule.
1. Call (518) 668-5452 ext. 1211 to schedule an appointment with the registrar.
2. Visit SchoolTool and fill out the online Pre-Registration form.
Note: Please include preschool age students. Also when entering contacts, kindly include both emergency contacts as well as parents/guardians.
4. Download and print the weLearn Acceptable Use Policy. Please bring this with you to your appointment with parent and student signatures.
5. Please also bring the following items with you to your appointment:
– Proof of Age (Your child’s birth certificate, passport, or baptismal record)
– Immunization records & current Physical Examination
– Latest report card if your child is enrolled in school
– Proof of residency that shows student’s physical address
– Custody papers (if applicable)
– Foster care letter (if applicable)
– IEP (if applicable)