- District Home
- District Home
Registration for Winter Sports is Open Online via FamilyID
October 22, 2021
Dear LGHS Parents/Guardians and LGHS Student Athletes,
We are excited to begin the 2021-22 Winter Sports Season and the Lake George School District will continue to offer the convenience of online registration through FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Registration for Winter Sports is open online via FamilyID beginning on Friday October 22.
To register please click here.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me via phone 518-668-5452 ext 1221 or email email@example.com.
Kyle Manny, CAA
Director of Athletics
37 Sports...1 Team
Developing Better Athletes...Better People!
FamilyID Registration Instructions
Information Needed to Register:
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Student Information
- Emergency Contact Information
To register: A parent/guardian, along with their child, should register by visiting FamilyID:
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, go to the website www.familyid.com and click “Create Account.” Click “Log In” if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password. Select “I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service”. Click “Create Account.”
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your other e-mail folders (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation e-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once you are on the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting “Submit”, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. This does not mean your child is cleared to play yet, it just tells you the form has been submitted.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the “Registration” tab on the blue bar.
Support: If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Schedule Galaxy Instructions
ScheduleGalaxy is now the web-based scheduling system for Lake George School District Athletics and the entire Adirondack League. ScheduleGalaxy enhances both the scheduling process and public access to contest information. ScheduleGalaxy provides:
- Quick public access to team schedules, free from commercial advertisements.
- Ability to receive email alerts for any schedule changes or alerts from our App.
- Directions to contests from your current location to the exact game location via Google maps.
- View schedules, directions and schedule changes from either your computer or from the ScheduleGalaxy App.
To access a team schedule, visit ScheduleGalaxy link on our website.
- Create an account by clicking on “Register” on the upper right hand corner of the page and follow the registration instructions.
- You will be immediately directed to the homepage which has a calendar of all athletic contests. You can also choose the sport and team you’re looking for from the "Quick Toggle" menu at the top left of the homepage.
- Click on the sport and then click on the team to view their schedule. There, you will be able to subscribe to email alerts or alerts from our App for any schedule changes for that specific team.
- Click on a specific contest on either the schedule list or the calendar and both Google map location and driving directions from your current location are readily available.