- District Home
- District Home
Winter Sports Registration Information
November 9, 2020
Dear LGHS Parents/Guardians and LGHS Student Athletes,
Thank you for your patience as we look to begin Winter Sports for the 2020-21 season. We are still receiving guidance from the New York State Department of Health, New York State Public High School Athletic Association (NYSPHSAA) and Section 2.
Safety, wellness and preparedness are priorities in the Lake George Central School District, (three phase) "Ease-in" Reopening Plan. In order to support these priorities, we will be purposeful when reviewing future guidance to ensure safety for all. In addition, we will continue to work with our reopening subcommittee which focused specifically on athletics.
In the meantime, to support us in being prepared and to allow purposeful communication with our athletes and their families, we are opening our sports registration portal (FamilyID) and ask that parents and guardians register their student athletes.
Registration for Winter Sports is open online via FamilyID beginning on Monday November 16, 2020.
To register please visit www.lkgeorge.org (Athletics- FamilyID Registration tab)
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me via phone 518-668-5452 ext 1221 or email email@example.com.
Kyle Manny, CAA
Director of Athletics
37 Sports...1 Team
Developing Better Athletes...Better People!
FamilyID Registration Instructions
Information Needed to Register:
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Student Information
- Emergency Contact Information
To register: A parent/guardian, along with their child, should register by visiting FamilyID:
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, go to the website www.familyid.com and click “Create Account.” Click “Log In” if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password. Select “I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service”. Click “Create Account.”
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your other e-mail folders (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation e-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once you are on the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting “Submit”, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. This does not mean your child is cleared to play yet, it just tells you the form has been submitted.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the “Registration” tab on the blue bar.
Support: If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Schedule Galaxy Instructions
*Please note at this time schedules are being revamped once they are updated on ScheduleGalaxy. A notification will be sent out.
ScheduleGalaxy is now the web-based scheduling system for Lake George School District Athletics and the entire Adirondack League. ScheduleGalaxy enhances both the scheduling process and public access to contest information. ScheduleGalaxy provides:
- Quick public access to team schedules, free from commercial advertisements.
- Ability to receive email alerts for any schedule changes or alerts from our App.
- Directions to contests from your current location to the exact game location via Google maps.
- View schedules, directions and schedule changes from either your computer or from the ScheduleGalaxy App.
To access a team schedule, visit ScheduleGalaxy link on our website.
- Create an account by clicking on “Register” on the upper right hand corner of the page and follow the registration instructions.
- You will be immediately directed to the homepage which has a calendar of all athletic contests. You can also choose the sport and team you’re looking for from the "Quick Toggle" menu at the top left of the homepage.
- Click on the sport and then click on the team to view their schedule. There, you will be able to subscribe to email alerts or alerts from our App for any schedule changes for that specific team.
- Click on a specific contest on either the schedule list or the calendar and both Google map location and driving directions from your current location are readily available.