- District Home
- District Home
JV and Varsity Fall Sports Registration begins on 7/22/19
Dear Parents/Guardians of Lake George Athletes,
We are excited to announce that Lake George School District will offer the convenience of online registration for JV and Varsity Sports through FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
- JV and Varsity Fall Sports Registration begins on 7/22/19
- Modified Registration begins on 7/29/19
Information Needed to Register:
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Student Information
- Emergency Contact Information
To register: A parent/guardian, along with their child, should register by visiting FamilyID:
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, go to the website www.familyid.com and click “Create Account.” Click “Log In” if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password. Select “I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service”. Click “Create Account.”
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your other e-mail folders (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation e-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once you are on the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. This does not mean your child is cleared to play yet, it just tells you the form has been submitted.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
Support: If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or
888-800-5583 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.