LG Strategic Plan
Lake George Elementary School is committed to our strategic plan and the K-12 mission.
The Lake George Central School District will personalize opportunities that empower all students to be lifelong learners, leaders and global citizens.
We are lifelong learners, leaders, and global citizens
Our Core Values:
- Raise the Bar -Empower all students to achieve local, national, and global academic standards at essential proficiency levels.
- Close the Gap -Increase proficiency rates of targeted subgroups
- Create Innovative and engaging learning environments -Embed the 21st century skills of collaboration, communication, creativity, and critical thinking into the student experience.
- Student leadership, Engagement, and Diversity -Cultivate powerful leadership, connection & engagement of students to develop cultural competence.
- Cultivating Community Partners -engage the community in partnerships that actively support Lake George CSD initiatives
Targets: (3 year Targets for each goal are being developed fall 2017)
James Conway, Principal
Lake George Elementary School