Lake George Warriors Booster Club
Apparel Sale will be released in mid September. Revisit here to get the link.
To Purchase a $15 LG Athlete Yard Sign reach out to Justynewelch@gmail.com
Lake George Warriors Booster Club, Inc.
LGWBC welcomes our new board members…Kirsten Burke, Treasurer & Justyne Welch, Secretary.
What we spend our money on (past or future):
- Fully fund end of year Sr Athletic Dinner Banquet & Sr Plaque.
- Purchased 5 scoreboards for the baseball, softball, boys & girls soccer teams, and football.
- Purchased the new sound system for the HS Gymnasium.
- Purchase all “Senior game” flowers for athletes and parents.
- Fund athlete’s meals for state competition team travel.
- Award scholarships to deserving senior(s)-who are pursuing a college education in an athletic related field such as PT, OT, P.E. Teacher, medical field, EMT, or coach.
- Create a banner celebrating each senior and their sports they play throughout their Senior HS experience. Banners are gifted to the athletes at the senior athletic banquet.
- Volunteers…. Sign up thru www.signupgenius.com for the ALL concession, Visit: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080849ada82fa3fa7-lgwarrior. Anyone can help. Students can get volunteer hours (all of our senior scholarship winners have volunteered with us in the past). If your child needs community service hours this is a great way to earn them. Without volunteers we will be closing the concession.
- Homecoming football game is Sept 23rd. We will be hosting a special homecoming concession evening full of delicious food from local restaurants. If you know a restaurant that would like to donate food for our club please reach out to Heather Wagemann 518.932.3742 or Kim Zilm 518.312.7850.
Thank you for your support of LG ATHLETES.
LGWBC is a 501C-3 and your personal or company contribution is tax deductible.
LGWBC, Inc. President: Kim Zilm 518-312-7850, Vice Pres.: Tom Herrick 518.681.1022
Treasurer: Kirsten Burke 518.506.4762, Secretary: Justyne Welch 360.580.5490