Senior Scholarship Packet
The LGHS Senior Scholarship Packet allows current seniors to apply for multiple scholarships using one application form. This packet is updated and made available each Spring for the upcoming class of graduates.
The packet is usually distributed to seniors during a class meeting, and directions are given on how to best complete the application. Some scholarships listed in the packet require applicants to complete additional forms in addition to the packet itself. Such scholarships are so noted on the packet. You will find some of the supplemental forms below. All are available in the counseling office.
This year's Senior Scholarship Packet can be downloaded using the link below. Students can fill out the application form on their computer--the document is an editable PDF. Follow these steps to complete your application:
- Save a copy of the application on your desktop
- Open the saved copy using Adobe Acrobat
- Complete the information on the form
- Save the information to your desktop
- Print and sign (have your parent sign also) the completed form to give to the Guidance Office by April 17.
Many different scholarship committees review the scholarship applications, beginning on the deadline date shown on the cover of the packet. Remember, timeliness, neatness, and thoroughness count.